- This event has passed.
Explore how IBM DataCap and FileNet Content Manager on Cloud can help your business leap into the new normal with your capture and document management solution goals!
Join us to learn how returning and work from home employees can securely work together within the cloud leveraging new capture and document management solutions positioned for growth.
Attend the webinar hosted by DAI Source and IBM to learn more…
What You’ll Discover:
• De-centralized capture solutions have evolved- discover how multi-channel capabilities enable end-to-end document capturing from external customers and partners, as well as internal teams and processes.
• Cognitive capture is fundamental for dealing with complex/unknown formats, and highly variable documents that require knowledgeable workers to review and appropriately categorize, while linking them to appropriate business activities.
• Rapid deployment of a robust and secure document management solution is necessary to quickly enable business teams and processes after a period of disruption.
• Speed and performance with scaling options outside of the current on-premise data center will provide greater flexibility for pursuing new opportunities and new business.
• Interim “band-aid” solutions from the past year need to be re-assessed and re-platformed as business returns to a growth cycle before those short term fixes become a constraint on revenue.
DAI Source is a noted technology and solutions firm based in Irving, Texas providing consulting services in Data Management, Analytics and Security Solutions to a broad range of clients across the U.S.