The DAI Source advantage
Account aligned resources: Dedicated Account Representatives
- Account Representatives aligned by geography
- Provides single point of contact across IBM Brands and resources
- Maintains ongoing relationship to support maintenance renewals, issues, and future requirements
Best price for what you need: DAI Source provides optimized IBM Software configurations
- Matches your requirements to the best configuration to ensure no shelf-ware
- Ensures that your ongoing administration is minimized by simplifying license roles
- Aligns software configuration to IBM incentives and price breaks to maximize your purchasing power
- More than a decade of experience structuring IBM Cognos deals for customers
Best of Breed Services: DAI Source matches your requirements to the best options for implementation services
- Access to Best of Breed implementation services partners
- Preferred rates for IBM Lab Services
- Assembles your services team from multiple sources to maximize your buying power while increasing quality and minimizing risk
Bill DeSpain – Founder & President
As a recognized expert in Business Analytics, Bill DeSpain brings thought leadership to both customer and IBM relationships. Innovation and creativity are the common themes associated with Bill’s 25 years of experience leading successful businesses. With proven skills in management consulting, technical leadership, software sales and sales team management, Bill has helped develop business models and channels for vendors such as JD Edwards, Oracle, Cognos and IBM.
Prior to forming DAI Source, Bill held the position of Partner at eCapital Advisors, Business Unit Executive for IBM where he was responsible for Software Solutions in the Great West, CTO of CD Group, Inc. and Executive Director of KnowledgeWare, Inc. Bill started his professional career in management consulting with Accenture.
Bill holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Accounting from Texas A&M University. Bill is a recognized presenter in both technical and business topics related to Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Data Modeling, Business Process Modeling, and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
Greg Zuanich – Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Greg Zuanich, a 20+ year veteran of information technology, as Vice President of Sales & Marketing, directs all Sales & Marketing Operations at DAI Source. Prior to joining DAI Source, Greg served as a Global Account Manager for EMC covering several large Global Oil & Gas Accounts and managing the global field sales team. Prior to EMC, Greg worked at IBM for five years as a sales manager in the IBM Analytics Division.
Greg holds a Liberal Arts degree from Westmont College where he received a basketball scholarship. Outside of DAI Source, Greg enjoys tennis, golf, skiing and spending time with his family.
DAI Source is a noted technology and solutions firm based in Irving, Texas providing consulting services in Data Management, Analytics and Security Solutions to a broad range of clients across the U.S.